• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Time to bench Jerry Richardson"

The Other Colbert

An owner who makes it difficult for you to see your own team, really are you a fan of JR or the team? Let's stop all the speculation and look at results, look at reality. This far JR has done this team wrong, so I don't see why a negative perception of him is inaccurate. There are no results yet anyway, so you're really going to have to wait until this whole thing works out which makes me question how you even come to the conclusion JR is doing so good in the first place since there really is no way to tell. once again, just backing JR because he is the owner of your team aka no real reason at all.

So far all results of what JR is doing is bad, in 4 years from now we will really know just how well he has done, even though it won't matter JR doesn't have a lot of time left. Why don't we wait until then to say he is genius in all of this, how can you support something that you have no idea how it will work out. All the results we have about all this and what JR has done concerning it, is last season and now.

I've never seen so many pussy footed, over reacting group of peope than all of you that have turned their back on an owner, all because of misconceptions, misunderstanding, and last season.

Id laugh if it was 1 or 2 people doing it, but it contagious!!

So all I can do is shake my head as people continue to be bigger asses than they are accusing richardson of being, and as they attack anybody and everybody who has better understanding than themselves.

When Richardson's sons left the organization, I knew there were some deep problems at the top. Examples like, holding on to Fox too long... Hurney going crazy in the draft last year... the mis-handling of a Peppers trade, and his burning desire to leave... Smitty's fight in practice... lack of any free agency moves for 2 years... there's been poor decision making at almost every turn.

The signs are showing to the public now. The confusing and erratic Press Conference... tales of him blowing up at one of the highest profile QBs in the league...

Richardson is not well. I mean, I know he's never going to be a bastion of health being a heart transplant recipient, but I'm wondering if there isn't something else going on affecting his mental focus.

While some have attacked him recently... and I've felt some personal embarrassment being a Panther's Fan... I'm starting to feel more concern than anything. Not just for him as the owner of my favorite sports franchise, but the future of the Panthers period. An ailing owner has caused many clubs to suffer in pro sports.

I'm with Richardson on this one. The players are primma donnas and if they need bigger contracts than they already have, then fug them. The only thing I'm in favor for the players are better post-career medical plans. If they can't handle their financial situation while in and out of the League, padding their bank account isn't going to help them, it's only going to postpone their inevitable financial meltdown.

I'll never see a million dollars, but my ass isn't crying the blues about losing everything I own a couple of years after my big payday arrives. Nobody says they have to go out and buy mini-mansions or purchase Italian sports cars, yet they do. So what if the owners make a lot of money? They freaking earned it. If you can do better, go out and buy your own NFL franchise. If not, STFU.

Jerry Richardson rubs me the wrong way on certain issues, this is not one of them.

I'm with Richardson on this one. The players are primma donnas and if they need bigger contracts than they already have, then fug them. The only thing I'm in favor for the players are better post-career medical plans. If they can't handle their financial situation while in and out of the League, padding their bank account isn't going to help them, it's only going to postpone their inevitable financial meltdown.

I'll never see a million dollars, but my ass isn't crying the blues about losing everything I own a couple of years after my big payday arrives. Nobody says they have to go out and buy mini-mansions or purchase Italian sports cars, yet they do. So what if the owners make a lot of money? They freaking earned it. If you can do better, go out and buy your own NFL franchise. If not, STFU.

Jerry Richardson rubs me the wrong way on certain issues, this is not one of them.

The players are actually offering to take less. Uneducated post is uneducated.

yep people are finally starting to see richardsons true colors and that is an obnoxious inconsiderate old man who cant put a winning product on the field

Said the guy that claimed to be a Panther fan, then jumped on the collective dicks of Peyton Manning and the Colts until they lost in the playoffs, then was all "we" and "our team" when talking about the Panthers after the Rivera and McDermott hires, and now says something about Richardson's "true colors" of which you have absolutely no real clue, only because he didn't put the kid gloves on while talking to an NFL player that had no business even sitting at the table in the first place. Get the fug out of here, nobody cares about you.

Archived