• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Time to bench Jerry Richardson"

The Other Colbert

That is what Michael Silver from Yahoo.com wishes.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AnxCjp_VbGxIWvPabvwZioI5nYcB?slug=ms-richardsonnfl021411

"I have a Valentine’s Day message for Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson, and I’m not quite sure how to deliver it while honoring the spirit of the holiday. Then again, as my colleague Jason Cole reported Sunday, Richardson could probably use some lessons on comportment and politesse, so I’m going to go ahead and spit it out bluntly."

The article was written yesterday, so sorry if it has been posted and merged already. This is some of the worst writing I've seen in a while and thought I would share.

I laugh when ever someone comments about how he doesn't know what he's doing business wise...I'm no business major but I think buying something for $206 million and making it worth +$1 billion is pretty good business wise.

I've heard "dumb" and "stupid" slung around by Joe Fan a lot. Meanwhile the Panthers play in a privately owned stadium and are top ten in revenue despite playing in freaking Charlotte, North Carolina.

Archived