• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kiper has PP #1 on his new big board

teeray

I can not imagine him falling to the fifth unless he is waaay overhyped. He COULD fall to the top of the 3rd though. Honestly I might even take him in the third if he interviews well. He's a big project.

tbh, I think a stable of Volek/Clausen/Kaepernick is more likely than that, but it'd be nice to have Palmer playing for us and we already know Moore is a great backup.

I have read in some places he had a good combine and other that he was erratic. So he may be around late depending on who you believe.

Mine gets us at least into the playoffs with any one of 4,6,1 as our first pick.

well I don't know about the playoffs but I have no doubt we'd do much better with Palmer than Volek.

How many more wins does having Palmer/Moore give you versus Palmer/Clausen? ;)

Draft Peterson. Most sure fire pick at number 1. You know what you are getting. An electrifying playmaker on defense/special teams that can produce early and could really add some excitement to the game.

He's a great return man, but if he can't shut down UNC's WR's (minus Greg Little who was the best one on the team), then why should I believe that he can shut down an NFL all pro WR?

He's a great return man, but if he can't shut down UNC's WR's (minus Greg Little who was the best one on the team), then why should I believe that he can shut down an NFL all pro WR?

That is bc TJ Yates is a BEAST!!!!!! :p:p:p

Archived