• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We don't have enough (or any) threads on this prospect

teeray

He doesn't generate enough contentious debate to get talked about :sosp:

Dareus is a guy I'd be happy with. At this point, I thought there'd be more Dareus vs Fairley debate, but interest in Fairley has fizzled.

Should I just start talking sh*t on him to get it going :). No fun if we can't fight :(

He doesn't generate enough contentious debate to get talked about :sosp:

Dareus is a guy I'd be happy with. At this point, I thought there'd be more Dareus vs Fairley debate, but interest in Fairley has fizzled.

Fairley might be a one trick pony. Awesome pass rusher but not sure he is as strong against the run.

Should I just start talking sh*t on him to get it going :). No fun if we can't fight :(

If you wish :lol:

I said before I'd give you a fair chance, and I will. Stuff like this is a step in the right direction. And again, if the Panthers draft someone other than Newton and you stick around, you'll get plenty of credit - and an apology - from me.

Feel free to keep plugging for Newton, of course. Just remember, if people disagree with you, don't assume it's personal.

Archived