• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's Get Rich!

Hawk

I had an idea the other day about a place to talk about the threads on the huddle... called carolinahuddlehuddle.com.

That was good, right? Right? Imagine the money we could make without Zod's cocaine budget.

Make a sticker that will stick to the inside of your toilet. They must be able to withstand flushing and cleaning. These stickers can be ordered to anyones specifications be it their most hated sports team or a picture of an ex. This way they can piss and poo on their most hated object night and day.

Make mine a Cowboys/Tarheel.

We could start a huddle gold mine.

at the prices, I'm tempted!

I had an idea the other day about a place to talk about the threads on the huddle... called carolinahuddlehuddle.com.

That was good, right? Right? Imagine the money we could make without Zod's cocaine budget.

Zod is on the meth...keep up

Make a sticker that will stick to the inside of your toilet. They must be able to withstand flushing and cleaning. These stickers can be ordered to anyones specifications be it their most hated sports team or a picture of an ex. This way they can piss and poo on their most hated object night and day.

Make mine a Cowboys/Tarheel.

been done

I have a good idea....but its only half legal...

listening

My band could use a sponsor....

I already know how to spend, I want to make

Archived