• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ryan Lownes Newton breakdown

teeray

I! know, I know we don't need anymore Newton threads. But I thought I would post this because I think it lends itself to the idea of how Cam Newton could be a unique QB. A lot of people have questioned the idea that Newton is a different type of player and rightfully so. Lowne's breakdown probably articulates it better than my feeble attempts. Me and him have a similar opinion on Newton therefore I think he is the best draftnik ever :p.

Basically, if I were to write an in depth analysis on Cam it would probably be very similar.

Now I will patiently wait for Scot to chime in with a "but Narwookie is teh greastest draftnik eva!!!1!1!"

Just a friendly jab Scot. I am not saying this guy is the best (or even good) just that I happen to agree with him.

http://draftbreakdown.com/scouting-report-cam-newton

Kurt Warner doesn't think Cam is worth the top pick.

I don't think any QB in this draft is worth top 10 consideration. The media is only hyping these players. Teams will reach in order to fill a need, and we all know how that works. I just hope that out of the teams that will reach, the Panthers aren't one of them.

I don't think any QB in this draft is worth top 10 consideration. The media is only hyping these players. Teams will reach in order to fill a need, and we all know how that works. I just hope that out of the teams that will reach, the Panthers aren't one of them.

Chargers reached on Rivers. Turned out fine.

Archived