• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why, WHY do they...

Darth Biscuit

...have feminine product commercials on ESPN in the morning? I mean, I know some women watch, but damn... it's mostly guys.

This morning there was a Vagisil commercial talking about vaginal infections... :puke:

Really? At 7AM on Sportcenter??????? Put that crap on WE or during the Soaps mid-day...

F you ESPN. :dita:

And why do they have fertility clinic ads on my sports radio station here in D.C.? I swear, I've never heard the word "miracle" used so many times in 30 seconds.

"And we're talking with Bruce Boudreau after this, you're listening to 106.7 The Fan!"

"...I know the economy is bad, but I don't want it to stop me from having a baby. How do you plan for a miracle? (etc. etc. etc.)"

I feel the same way when I see all those erection ads.....I don't wanna see that poo and I sure as hell don't wanna see Jimmy Johnson make as many subtle erection dick jokes as he can in 60 seconds

"Im urging you to "go long""

Puh lease

I have noticed more tampon ads lately on all channels though....I guess maybe they think they are missing out on their target market that watches ESPN

I feel the same way when I see all those erection ads.....I don't wanna see that poo and I sure as hell don't wanna see Jimmy Johnson make as many subtle erection dick jokes as he can in 60 seconds

"Im urging you to "go long""

Puh lease

I have noticed more tampon ads lately on all channels though....I guess maybe they think they are missing out on their target market that watches ESPN

No, I agree... try explaining to your 6 y.o. what erectile dysfunction is... :rolleyes:

No, I agree... try explaining to your 6 y.o. what erectile dysfunction is... :rolleyes:

try that with a 12 year old daughter!!! I find myself changing the channel alot...

Archived