• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Creatine

PanthersFanNY

I kicked it when I used it, it's a cell volumizer and does it's job, though you have to be careful and followil the dosing instructions. Since you will be doing more I always suggest and always took glucosamine for quicker recovery.

One thing, once you stop taking it it's almost like you never took it, if that makes any sense.

Make sure you're hydrated on creatine, very, very important

Thanks for the input.

What I've read thus far supports what you said. For the first couple of weeks I guess it is a lot of water weight that gets put on, which is what causes the dehydration because it pulls water from other parts of your body to the muscle. I also read that it gives you the energy/strength to increase your workout which is what gives you the gains in the long run.

You will have a creatine body... Lots of water in your muscles... If you stop taking creating... You will be able to lift waayyy less. I took cratine 7 years ago... I looked very big and bad... I increased my bench press by 50lbs in one monnth. When I quit taking creatin... My body deflatted.. Imaging a balloon being pocked with a needle. It is better to lift without taking creatin.

Currently taking a creatine monohydrate, it is important to follow the recommended dosage and cycle the product every month or so. You will put on water weight, and visually you will look bigger and it does help with strength and endurance in the weight room. Make sure you drink water consistently throughout the day, your kidneys will suffer otherwise. I kept most of my strength gains when I cycled off creatine.

Cellmass is the only supplement that I've ever tried that worked. Great creatine supplement. As said, drink plenty of water, and lift like crazy. It's a post-workout supplement, so you want to down some immediately after your workout as soon as you can get to it for it to work at it's best (want to get those muscles rejuiced for the next day). NO-Xplode is supposed to go with it as a pre-workout energy boost to get the workout going, and it has a bare minimum of creatine in it (like, 1 gram) as well, but it is more just for the energy so you can workout longer and harder, which Cellmass will do by itself within the first month.

To my understanding, Cellmass is the SAFEST bet as far as creatine supplements go, but that is only my understanding. I could be wrong.

Archived