• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More Peppers demands.

Snake

you have no idea what a disadvantage this would put the panthers at.

why does everyone say this???? were 11th in organizational worth. 14th on the forbes list overall, and are 14th in revenue. the gap between us and Dallas is 48 million in revenue. Not considering that a lot of the teams ahead of us have a higher debt percentage. Plus the league has guidelines in place for the uncapped year to help smaller market teams in competing by putting guidelines on all FA pickups.

why does everyone say this???? were 11th in organizational worth. 14th on the forbes list overall, and are 14th in revenue. the gap between us and Dallas is 48 million in revenue.

Yea we would be at the top of the list of buyers. Thats why I dont worry about the uncapped year. Besides more likely we will not see it.

Man you guys sound like you got rejected asking someone to marry you after dating for years.

"How dare you not love me and appreciate me. I'll do everything in my power now to make your life hell because I'm a bitter person that can't stand rejection."

Because he is being a total ass about it. STFU and keep your hate, lists, demands etc to your friggin self. Instead he has to go bitch and whine to anyone that will listen how much he wants out and to be cut free to go make his own deal. Sorry peppers that isn't how it works in the NFL. They have a right to trade you like cattle and if you dont' like it, go to work at a REAL job.

Screw it Tag him and sit him.

Becuause he is being a total ass about it. STFU and keep your hate, lists, demands etc to your friggin self. Instead he has to go bitch and whine to anyone that will listen how much he wants out and to be cut free to go make his own deal. Sorry peppers that isn't how it works in the NFL. They have a right to trade you like cattle and if you dont' like it, go to work at a REAL job.

Screw it Tag him and sit him.

.... I love you man....:D

why does everyone say this???? were 11th in organizational worth. 14th on the forbes list overall, and are 14th in revenue. the gap between us and Dallas is 48 million in revenue. Not considering that a lot of the teams ahead of us have a higher debt percentage. Plus the league has guidelines in place for the uncapped year to help smaller market teams in competing by putting guidelines on all FA pickups.

exactly. Dont ever listen to fiz.

To hurney

Hey, I know you're probably going to tag me, so I'm just going to tell you that your not going to get anything in return for me. I'm going to shoot down all trade attempts unless the trade is to Dallas (they don't have the room or a 1st rounder) Atlanta, Tampa, This other club in the AFC (they can't afford me either). Pretty much your sending me to Tampa or Atlanta if you want anything in return.

Thanks

Peppers

What I say to that, is Hey peppers. Your high horse is jacked up too much. You might wanna lower it a bit. We drugged you and while you were out you agreed to a 10 year CFL contract for 400,000 a year to play OLB. Have fun.

OH btw it has no opt out.

Dear Julius,

I am going to tag you and let you sit for this season. Every time I don't think you are playing up to your normal standards, I am going to fine you win or lose on appeal. Part of your new duties will be playing on special teams as well in all 4 phazes. Then next year capped or uncapped, I am going to franchise you again. See son that is how the NFL works. We are the ownership and the bosses, you are the employee/ property.

Now personally I would get with that agent of yours and expand that list a little if you EVER want to hope to play for another team in the next 3 years or so.

Thanks

Mr. Hurney (and yes son that is Mister Hurney to you)

He can keep dreaming. Dallas doesn't have the pick or the cap room and we aren't trading him to someone in our division so he better hope that AFC team shows up.

Sad part is he isn't dreaming, we only have three options. Franchise tag him and trade him to one of the 4 teams. (he has to agree to the trade and sign a long term deal for it to go down.) Franchise tag him and make him stay here. (odds he holds out and were down 17 million dollars and the 3 or 4 players needed to cut to make the cap.) or let him walk.

Why is everybody making such a big deal out of this?

Put yourself in his situation, are you telling me you'd just go anywhere? No, of course not. In every buisness and job we look out for ourselves and our future first, not our fellow buisness we work for.

That's what Peppers is doing, looking out for himself. He isn's complaing, hasnt made any insults to our FO or team. He thanked everybody for everything.

This is proably one of the most polite request for trades Ive ever seen. What's the big deal, hows he acting like an ass?

Archived