• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gruden's Camp- Blaine Gabbert

ncmonzta

One of his nicknames is Sunshine. His teammates love him, he makes friends quickly with guys he practices with... most of the time I think he's impressive in interviews.

He looked like Gruden was getting under his skin though.

As much as everyone seems to love Gruden right now, he was pretty annoying in that clip. Hopefully in the full video Blaine gets to show that he's been working on the under-the-center drops 3, 5, & 7 since he was a young teen.

He could of made it a ton easier for himself if he just went to Nebraska imo :coolgleamA:

Look at that hair!

And yeah, apparently he is an extremely likeable guy

As much as everyone seems to love Gruden right now, he was pretty annoying in that clip. Hopefully in the full video Blaine gets to show that he's been working on the under-the-center drops 3, 5, & 7 since he was a young teen.

He could of made it a ton easier for himself if he just went to Nebraska imo :coolgleamA:

Look at that hair!

And yeah, apparently he is an extremely likeable guy

I don't really think that highly of Gruden, but I do like him as an analyst on TV.

dude if Gabbert went to nebraska, he'd probably have won the national championship and we'd be talking about how great he is and how lucky we are to get him #1 =P lol.

also, you pointed out the #1 reason he should go #1:

the hair. :D

One of his nicknames is Sunshine. His teammates love him, he makes friends quickly with guys he practices with... most of the time I think he's impressive in interviews.

He looked like Gruden was getting under his skin though.

I didn't get the impression he was pissed. Maybe a little embarrassed at having a flaw highlighted on national TV though.

Up to interpretation, I guess.

And as far as irrelevant reasons to draft him, the nickname is a better one than the hair :lol:

I didn't get the impression he was pissed. Maybe a little embarrassed at having a flaw highlighted on national TV though.

Up to interpretation, I guess.

And as far as irrelevant reasons to draft him, the nickname is a better one than the hair :lol:

A nickname is irrelevant. Hair is extremely relevant.

Why exactly do you think Tom Brady is so good, anyway?? Clearly you don't think it's his college stats from previous posts! IT MUST BE THE HAIR!

A nickname is irrelevant. Hair is extremely relevant.

Why exactly do you think Tom Brady is so good, anyway?? Clearly you don't think it's his college stats from previous posts! IT MUST BE THE HAIR!

Oh yeah? What was Ironhead Heyward's first name? How about Cadillac Williams? Or Pork Chop Womack?

(no googling) :mad:

Cadillac's given name is Carnell. Pork Chop's parents named him Floyd

I win :D

And if hair really matters, explain Terry Bradshaw :sosp:

...clearly, a different game from a different time!

also he had hair once, this picture proves it!

terry-bradshaw.51454478_10.jpg

he's just, uh, starting to go bald.

That had to be the worst Gruden segment to date. Not on Gabbert's part, but on Gruden's.

What does the viewer learn watching Gruden lecture Blaine for 3 minutes? Christ, give the kid a chance to talk and respond.

Gruden shutting up for 3 minutes straight is about as likely as Pauly Shore winning an Oscar.

Just watched it...

Very quiet personality. Seemed like he was a little shy/nervous being there.

Gruden pointed out how his personality changes for the better in the huddle.

Seemed to have the football knowledge to dissect defenses.

Footwork and throws looked great.

Is certainly a great mobile QB.

I think Gruden wanted to ask him out on a date...'Don't want to mess up that face (break a nose), your a good lookin' guy."

His hair was beautiful.

Archived