• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If You Had Just Woke Up From a 5 yr Coma....

Car123

Its only considered "trolling" on this board. To the rest of the world its called "progression" and being smart. And maybe if we werent so resistant and stubborn all these years and had been done it like most normal NFL franchises, it wouldnt be a big deal. You guys made it a big deal acting like babies over this QB situation. Sulk and get mad all you want.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROBTjNLzZrPeoAV18a31rPa7DzXIlyQthc6Z-gY7gJ6H3l-ebb

Its only considered "trolling" on this board. To the rest of the world its called "progression" and being smart. And maybe if we werent so resistant and stubborn all these years and had been done it like most normal NFL franchises, it wouldnt be a big deal. You guys made it a big deal acting like babies over this QB situation. Sulk and get mad all you want.

I'm not mad, I've said plenty of times I don't mind if Newton is the pick as long as the FO does their homework. Your lack of reading comprehension really should be addressed. Expressing legit concerns with a prospect isn't resistant and stubborn, it's completely logical and the smart thing to do. If our FO isn't going through these same concerns they aren't doing their jobs.

Where's your bleeding heart for Kaepernick, Taylor and the others. Give me a fuging break dude, you're trolling you've been doing it for months. For you to even suggest that our nation as a whole (myself included) electing an African American as president is less surprising then drafting a African American QB number one overall is laughable. You've looked like a fool for the past 3 months and frankly I find it amusing.

So no I'm not making it a big deal, I'm doing what everyone does around draft time which is analyze prospects who may or may not be drafted by our team. You're the only one whose reaching for race when it's not there, so you're the only one who is making it a big deal. If Cam is drafted by us maybe I'll see you at the first home game (I'll be with my wife and we'll both be sporting Cam jerseys)....although part of me wants the pick to be PP7 or another elite prospect so you will just ragequit the huddle....

:rolleyes:

:lol: KT be having y'all boys furious

If furious is sitting outside in wonderful weather drinking orange juice and waiting for the first person to message me so my work day can begin then yea he has me furious.....:D

If furious is sitting outside in wonderful weather drinking orange juice and waiting for the first person to message me so my work day can begin then yea he has me furious.....:D

That wasn't just directed towards you but a lot of people call him a troll yet turn around and debate with him why waste time if he's just that.

That wasn't just directed towards you but a lot of people call him a troll yet turn around and debate with him why waste time if he's just that.

Something to occupy ourselves with while we're bored....might as well debate since that is what a public forum's greatest asset is.....

rodney+peete3.jpg

Archived