• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seen my front door knob moving!!

Carolina Mike II

:ee:

Looks like you were hoping you'd get to shoot somebody.

First - Do you think I wanted someone to break into my house while my son is home? If so you are CRAZY...NO BAT CRAZY!!

Second - If you are going to be bold enough to break into a house with People INSIDE, I'm sure they did not care about my son's life or mine. SO why should I care about their life??

I was hoping my son or I would not get hurt and if it means I have to kill a Mother Fuger for breaking into MY house.....then say what ever you want. People like you are the first to want cops or protection from people wanting to hurt you and then turn around and say.....Well maybe you could have asked nicely for them to leave ....... You sir are the worst of what is America.

do you also use your father's bidet, drive his Mercedes and go to some small island med school? I know one of your relatives.

Sorry I have worked hard all my life for what I have. My father and I have not had the best of relationships over the years. He is an Alaskan Fisherman (like the deadliest catch). So, sorry I have been independent most of my life.

Sorry I have worked hard all my life for what I have. My father and I have not had the best of relationships over the years. He is an Alaskan Fisherman (like the deadliest catch). So, sorry I have been independent most of my life.

historical huddle joke...it's all good!!!

Maybe a couple of rounds through the front door would have sufficed.

Wait, put a few rounds through the door, drag the body in the house, replace the front door with the one you always keep on hand just in case. Kick in the new door and then call the cops. Viola! Just say you "Stopped a home invasion robbery."

At least that's what I plan on doing to the next JW that wakes me up at 7 AM on a Saturday. :D

Wow, at least it wasn't one of those cartel guys living across the border from you.

Glad to hear you are ok, my friend.

The last concealed carry class I took, we were told that if you feel your life is in jeopardy during a forcible entry, you are justified in using lethal force. Shooting someone is justified when you fear for your life, risk great bodily harm, or rape. You can also shoot someone if they present the same threats to someone other than yourself.

Shooting some one while they are breaking in is justified, but once they have entered your home and do not pose a threat of rape, severe bodily harm or death, you are not justified in shooting them. You cannot shoot to protect property!

And please do not listen to the dumb ass advice to shoot and then drag the body in your home.

I would also like to add that a gun that is not loaded and within reach is useless. I keep a Springfield xd nearby or concealed.

Archived