• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Since when has the c-word become an absolute no-no

g5jamz

There could be a woman that my wife or female friends absolutely despise. I'm talking a woman that is just the epitome of nasty and mean and completely deserving of the title. If I, as a male, call her the c-word...I have committed a sin greater than blasphemy. Even though they'd completely agree on the deservedness of the title...I just can't say that.

What's the dealio.

I used to use the Andrew Dice Clay "diesel dyke b***h" and that would set the wife off (when talking about an evil woman) and that too would piss her off. Her words...she just didn't like the sound of it. I think it was the alliteration.

always has been that way as far as I know.

Ditto my wife told me if I ever used that word she would contemplate ripping my balls off....

This. As far as I know, its always been a bad bad bad word to say around teh wimmenz. I only say it around boys and when I really really don't like someone. If I say it around my girlfriends, I usually offend one of them.

The only ones I don't offend are my gfs that cuss like sailors as well.

and the word is cotton headed ninny muggin boys. say it with me c-u-n-t.

Archived