• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Cam Newton is not the draft pick.

Awesomeness!!

Get over it, we are not taking marcell dareus

I'm not the one dead set on one player...or the one saying you will 'shoot something' if that one player is not selected. I'm actually a fan of the team, whereas you are a fan of Cam Newton.

I'm not the one dead set on one player...or the one saying you will 'shoot something' if that one player is not selected. I'm actually a fan of the team, whereas you are a fan of Cam Newton.

Im not a fan of the team because i want to draft cam newton? I want to draft cam just like you want to draft dareus, and of course i am a fan of cam newton, he is about to be the QB of this team.

Im not a fan of the team because i want to draft cam newton? I want to draft cam just like you want to draft dareus, and of course i am a fan of cam newton, he is about to be the QB of this team.

The fact you want us to use our top pick 2 years in a row on a quarterback, not to mention a quarterback many barely consider first found material, is unsettling. Armanti Edwards, Jimmy Clausen, Cam Newton all developing on the same roster? We should take a sure thing in Dareus, Green, or Peterson. Bring in a veteran for QB, Cam won't be ready to start 2011 anyway.

The fact you want us to use our top pick 2 years in a row on a quarterback, not to mention a quarterback many barely consider first found material, is unsettling. Armanti Edwards, Jimmy Clausen, Cam Newton all developing on the same roster? We should take a sure thing in Dareus, Green, or Peterson. Bring in a veteran for QB, Cam won't be ready to start 2011 anyway.

-Play-it-Safe---with-pig-on-sk-5276455.jpg

BTW Armanti isnt a QB

I agree. We don't have a veteran QB!!!

I don't think Newton has what it takes to succeed without veteran leadership. He may have a good first season, but it won't last.

Can we trade to the Redskins so they can draft Gabbert? Get McNabb, draft a WR or DT at 10 and pick up an extra pick.

A veteran will do more for this team in the long run than Newton will.

Newton can be exciting, but I honestly believe the excitement will die and he will handicap this team for years to come.

Two years in a row the team is about to do the EXACT opposite that I would do. Clausen was a mistake, and now Newton will be a mistake. But I guess the majority will spend the money to support him.

Archived