• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can anyone tell me if Cam met with coaches or received a playbook?

DoWorkBson

I saw Joseph Person and Voth tweeted several times that Cam got the playbook, problem is the coaches can't contact him during lockout periods to guide him through it. Plus, it's new to all of our players, so they can't really help either.

Cam met with offensive coaches for 5 hours after his introduction according to ESPN and got playbook and got out 2 minutes before lockout was put back in.

Jimmy has spent as much time with this new offense as Cam, and as Moore, and as Pike. ZERO, I don't know how we can be competitive in the division this season no matter how good Newton might be

There are certain things about the NFL that go between offenses. Clausen got in at 8, was first player to arrive. He probably met with coaches for several hours.. He and the other offensive players may help Cam along.

Why's Jimmy helping him? Why would any of our current qbs be offering advice? Steve Smith? He's good as gone I believe and no ones mentor anyway. Richardson has crippled this franchise for at least two seasons. Hopefully we start geling as a team by week 12 or so. Unfortunately I think that's the best we can hope for.

Archived