• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2011 Draft Sleepers

jramsey4

Lets see your sleepers of 2011 draft prospects. For the sake of this lets say 3rd round or later. I'm not picking a guy from every position because I only scouted the positions I thought we needed (aside from Lewis I just really liked him).

QB: Ricky Stanzi - Iowa (5th)

RB: Dion Lewis - Pitt (5th)

TE: Jordan Cameron - USC (3rd)

WR1: Leonard Hankerson - Miami (3rd)

WR2: Kealoha Pilares - Hawaii (5th)

T: Lee Zemba (RT) - Auburn (7th)

G: Clint Boling - GA (4th)

DT: Shione Fua - Standford (3rd)

CB: Buster Skrine - Tenn-Chattanooga (5th)

As you can tell I really was pleased with our draft. I think we got a couple of really good sleepers. I would have gone Hankerson instead of McClain and Virgil Green instead of Williams but outside of that I really wouldn't have changed a pick.

Vincent Brown Jr - WR - San Diego State U (3rd - Chargers)

"Brown, 5-11, 187 pounds, was the 10th wide receiver selected in the draft. Known for his sure hands and polished route-running, he impressed several teams during Senior Bowl practices. But some questions arose about his speed when he ran subpar times in the 40-yard dash during the NFL Combine."

Paired with Rivers, he could explode as a possession WR.

Jordan Cameron is my choice. However, I feel the same about Dion Lewis and think that he will be a stud. Watching him play, he has great moves and just natural running talent. I was surprised he dropped that far.

Jordan Cameron is my choice. However, I feel the same about Dion Lewis and think that he will be a stud. Watching him play, he has great moves and just natural running talent. I was surprised he dropped that far.

Well he's only 5'6.5" so that definitely hurt him but that is the exact height of MJD and he is a stud. He will be a beast IMO.

Archived