• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk about your sex life...

Darth Biscuit

wife is still healing from delivery. 3 more weeks of that from what i hear. she seems to get aroused easier right now. figures.

Listen ... if she's up to it, you don't have to wait six weeks. (After the birth of my first child, the doctor told us about waiting six weeks, then told me to stop on the way home from the hospital for condoms because he never expected us to actually wait.) Granted, I had C-sections, so I'm sure it's different with those who have natural births.

been with my wife almost 17 years now and time permitting, we still live like Newlyweds.

and remember...sex is like playing bridge....if you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand.

been with my wife almost 17 years now and time permitting, we still live like Newlyweds.

and remember...sex is like playing bridge....if you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand.

I thought it was like Chinese food.... it isn't over until both of you get your cookies.

Archived