• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funniest/weirdest thing on/about a person you've ever seen...

Darth Biscuit

Leaving the gym last week, this lady walks in with a low cut top on. Of course I check out the boobs... so she's got a "zipper" tattoo between her boobs, going down her cleavage... It's "unzipped" at the top and disappears down between her tits...

Possibly the most disturbing tattoo I've seen... just weird.

Went to crave about a month ago...(bleys can back me up here), and there was some awesome people watching.

One lady had a tattoo of paw prints on her tits. Not the Eve pawprints like with claws and stuff, literally looked like a cat had just stepped on her chest. LIke this:

Here is Eve's...its crazy but its not way out there, at least they are reasonable size (I mean the tattoos)

c598635b-5f26-eceb-aa8d-b7b1d9272de3-life_fb_Tattoos_Eve.jpg

This lady's was pawprints like this:

0808-0710-1117-1752.jpg

BIG ones on either side of her chest. Looked like a cat had just jumped and stepped on her chest.

I just wanna know what was going through her head when she thought that was a good idea to permanently tattoo it onto her chest.

Saw a chic at a bar once that had a pair of eyes tatooed on her breast just above her nipples. That freaked me out. No way could I have sex with a chic, look down at her breast and see a pair of eyes staring back at me. That's fuged up.

Went to crave about a month ago...(bleys can back me up here), and there was some awesome people watching.

One lady had a tattoo of paw prints on her tits. Not the Eve pawprints like with claws and stuff, literally looked like a cat had just stepped on her chest. LIke this:

Here is Eve's...its crazy but its not way out there, at least they are reasonable size (I mean the tattoos)

c598635b-5f26-eceb-aa8d-b7b1d9272de3-life_fb_Tattoos_Eve.jpg

This lady's was pawprints like this:

0808-0710-1117-1752.jpg

BIG ones on either side of her chest. Looked like a cat had just jumped and stepped on her chest.

I just wanna know what was going through her head when she thought that was a good idea to permanently tattoo it onto her chest.

Those are baby panther paws. She's a huge fan of the Carolina Panthers. How do you show your team spirit boo?

Those are baby panther paws. She's a huge fan of the Carolina Panthers. How do you show your team spirit boo?

I show my team spirit with the whiskers face on my ass. Cleavage is sacred ground. You can use it for so many things. There is no use in ruining it with permanent art that looks like poo.

You see a girl with some nice cleavage and you appreciate it b/c you know she has put work into it and her boobies look nice. A tattoo completely ruins everything.

Find somewhere else.

jk about the ass tattoo btw, just giving an alternate option

Archived