• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funniest/weirdest thing on/about a person you've ever seen...

Darth Biscuit

Pulled up to a bus stop next to the Ingles grocery store. A bum is walking down the street and see a couple empty bud cans lyin around. He picks one up, shakes it, and drinks whatever sip was at the bottom. Does it three more times, holy crap was a laughing my ass off.

When I used to work for Wachovia and when I used to smoke. I would be out having a cig and there are like 5 or 6 ashtrays out there.

Bums would just come by and pick up cig butts to see if they could get anything else out of them. The sanitary aspect of that makes me want to puke. Could be someone smoking who has herpes or some weird lip disease....gross.

Leaving the gym last week, this lady walks in with a low cut top on. Of course I check out the boobs... so she's got a "zipper" tattoo between her boobs, going down her cleavage... It's "unzipped" at the top and disappears down between her tits...

Possibly the most disturbing tattoo I've seen... just weird.

wow that's classy, wife material i'd say

OK, so I have all of you beat. I was at Howl at the Moon not too long ago. Noticed this tatoo which brought some confusion...

Tattoo.jpg

I recognized the sign, but didn't realize the meaning until later...

"Slippery when Wet"

When I used to work for Wachovia and when I used to smoke. I would be out having a cig and there are like 5 or 6 ashtrays out there.

Bums would just come by and pick up cig butts to see if they could get anything else out of them. The sanitary aspect of that makes me want to puke. Could be someone smoking who has herpes or some weird lip disease....gross.

I think chirpies and/or lip disease would be the least of most stewbum's worries.

OK, so I have all of you beat. I was at Howl at the Moon not too long ago. Noticed this tatoo which brought some confusion...

Tattoo.jpg

"Slippery when Wet"

quit posting pictures of your gfs back

So when Ms. Slippery is 60 and her granddaughter asks

"Gramma....what does your back say?"

What then?

"Gramma likes road signs sweetie"

Maybe only I think like that.

"I almost ran off the road while it was raining and always wanted to remind myself when I checked my back out in the mirror."

Tattoo.jpg

"Slippery when Wet"

I like this.

I'm from SF this whole f*cking city is weird.

But 2 that stand out.

Weird

Sitting at a nice SF wharf restaurant with a view of the bay and this homeless looking black dude comes up to the outside window and starts jacking it. Nice eh? the guy finishes too, blows his chowder on the glass and walks away.

Everyone that seen did get a complementary dinner though.

Funniest

DJing at private VIP party (Again in SF), my set is already over so I'm chillin in the back room when a couple of uniformed "police officers" do a walk through, they enter the back room where I'm at & basically help themselves to a few hits of the white powder refreshments that are on the table then leave.

Archived