• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andrew Bynum Is A Piece Of Sh*t

Proudiddy

I've been brewing on this for awhile, so here is the thread... Just would like to point out the similarities from his cheap shot on JJ Barea the other day and his cheap shot on Crash that punctured his lung. At the time, everyone gave Bynum a pass because he was "a good kid" or something like that and didn't have a history of doing that type of thing...

Well, guess what? He is dirty and now he does have a history of doing this. And if I'm not mistaken, he did the same thing to Michael Beasley during the season a couple months back. Also, tell me if this looks familiar:

Crash...

Beasley...

Yeah, but the NBA really doesn't care about character. It would be really easy to stop this kind of behavior. Longer suspensions and harsher fines would clearly discourage even the dumbest players from behaving that way.

Unfortunately the media, the fans of the team and other NBA personnel would speak out against harsher punishment. It's a thug's game.

People will attack me for saying that, but the NBA has no on to blame but itself for having that image. I'm probably sounding redundant at this point, but harsher punishments would send a message that the NBA does not condone such actions. A slap on the wrist (aka these small fines to multi-millionaires) tells me they don't care.

Sure there are plenty of decent people in the NBA, but when the NBA allows the 'bad apples' to continue giving them this negative image, what am I to think of the NBA leadership and its direction?

So he ONLY gets a 5 game suspension in a 82 game season? Ridiculous.

In my eyes, he should miss an ENTIRE season, lose millions, maybe THEN these players will stop acting like thugs when kids are watching. Hard fouls are one thing, it happens, but this guy is obviously dirty.

One thing the Mavericks need to do. Learn how to win.

One thing the Lakers need to do. Learn how to lose with class.

In a close out game 4 late in the 4th quarter up by 30 points you don't drive to the basket with 12 seconds left in the shot clock. People tend to get chippy when you continue to embarrass them. :rant:

This is big boy basketball. If you want a team to quit scoring on you, you play some defense. It's really that simple...

One thing the Lakers need to do. Learn how to lose with class.

This is big boy basketball. If you want a team to quit scoring on you, you play some defense. It's really that simple...

Agreed, down by 30 or not. There is no excuse for behaving like Bynum did. That was childish and criminal. Pro basketball isn't about winning by 6 to make people feel like they put up a good fight. If you get stomped that's what happens. Man up. Everyone has gotten their ass handed to them at one point in their life. Get over it. No excuse for that. Play the game.

haters gonna hate....youtube search for flagrant fouls...Bynum is far from the worse

HATERS GONNA HATE, HAWK??? LOL, the guy could've KILLED Gerald Wallace... He punctured his lung in a basketball game. A BASKETBALL GAME. He could've broken Beasley's back, tailbone, arm, wrist, anything that helped break his fall... But, haters gonna hate?

That's filthy. If that would've happened anywhere I've played pick-up, most likely the perpetrator wouldn't have made it back home that night. I don't care about others committing flagrants - it happens. I don't need to google a guy committing one atrocious flagrant in his career. The point is, Bynum should be out of basketball, this isn't a one time thing - he's done it repeatedly and literally gotten no punishment for it.

It's disgusting.

I agree...it's disgusting and I was embarrased to be a Laker fan because of it. That being said, it certainly isn't the only poo that happens!

Lol, Ahhhh! A Laker fan, eh? Haters gonna hate makes sense now, lol... But, you're right, it isn't the only type of stuff going on out there. I mean, Lamar Odom committed one within minutes of that one on Dirk for no reason other than being a poor sport. Just busting your chops, lol...

Archived