• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

King Taharqa

Get used to seeing the Heat at this point. I'll admit I'm surprised they handled Chicago so easily THIS year. If they can get this far in their first year, just wait when they start adding better pieces.

Oh and I really hope the Mavs win.

HEAT in 6... I'd say 5 but I think they'd risk it with games 6 and 7 at home! They have to win it in Miami IMO! It wouldn't be right. They could also sweep Dallas!

The only way Dallas even has a chance is if their bench does what it did against LA... Even then I say they only steal a game or two.

They haven't experienced defense like the Heats all year. The heat could in all likelihood sweep Dirk and Co.

I'm definitely tired if the haters

"they'll never beat Boston"

"Chicago is too fast and their bench is too deep"

" Dallas has the vets to get it done, who will guard Dirk"

LOL at all the haters! Who will guard Lebron? Who will guard Wade?

LeBron was right... Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7...

They're bout to be nasty for years to come! Do u really think that we'll have the same roster next year? Hell no we won't! People will play for Miami for peanuts just like Bibby did just to win Titles! We will have the deepest bench from next year until Wade and Lebron walk away from the game together! You can believe that!

Having that many really good players on 1 team just isn't right, there's really no way to beat him and it will mean nothing if they do win the title this way.

So maybe they shouldn't add whatever pieces they can to win?

That's almost like saying Shaq and Kobe's titles mean nothing because it's unfair to have two talented players like that. Alright, so now Miami has 3. Where do you draw the line? 1? 2? 3?

So you want to see teams win just because they have a big wallet and are in a desirable location? I'd prefer every team to have a shot and every team be able to have a star player without losing them to a big city whenever their contract is up.

So I guess you hated the NBA when Jordan and the bulls had two of the top 50 NBA players of all time, and other all stars/hall of famers on their teams... and won 6 titles while majority of the other teams never had a chance... might as well carry that back to laker teams, and celtics teams also...

And hell if that;s the case then you've never liked the NBA period.

So I guess you hated the NBA when Jordan and the bulls had two of the top 50 NBA players of all time, and other all stars/hall of famers on their teams... and won 6 titles while majority of the other teams never had a chance... might as well carry that back to laker teams, and celtics teams also...

The Bulls drafted Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen was traded to the Bulls before he played an NBA game. Also the other hall of famers on their teams? Dennis Rodman and that's it. Also Dennis Rodman averaged 5ppg with the bulls and less rebounds than he did with the Pistons and Spurs. Despite being considered a great defender, his block and steal numbers were miniscule.

Keep in mind Rodman was only their for 3 of the championships.

I agree with you on the Lakers and Celtics though. They seem to have always been stacked.

haters gonna hate....

Michael Jeffrey Jordan

everybody else

I can't even remember Jordan. But I do know that he pretty much carried that team and it was so great because of him. Jordan and Pippen = LeBron/Bosh

I don't have a problem with that. I've never had a problem with any NBA team until the Heat somehow managed to get the 3 biggest free agents in the NBA to all sign with their team.

Would you rather have those bulls full roster minus Jordan, or this Miami roster minus James???

I am sure most would say the Bulls team, especially the later ones. But then again, it's two different eras. It was much more competitive during NBA's heyday so I'm not sure you can compare the two. It's also different though because of how the teams were assembled. MJ didn't come together with Pippen and Rodman one summer and decide to play on one team. MJ stayed with his team through the thick and thin. Obviously there is nothing wrong or no rules against how LBJ, Wade, and Bosh got together, I'm just not a big fan of it. And I think that is how a lot of people feel.

Archived