• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ponder says newton's terminology more complex than vikings...

rayzor

Ugh... Can someone tell me if it's working?

If you can't see it, we can't see it.

Sorry bud.

Edit: And to the people who have their panties...err should I say pantaloons in case their kids are watching...in a wad about avatars: Either turn them off, leave the Huddle, or quit bitching about it. If your wife is so insecure about you seeing a picture with cleavage, maybe some marriage counseling is in order.

But seriously how do I get a code like that for my video? Lol sorry I'm on my phone

this is the address to a random video..

the code to the right of the equal = sign is all you need.

[.yt]

[/yt.]

[yt.]VTCkmvSwIjw[/yt.]

I'm simply saying that I shouldn't have to explain what I'm doing every time I get "caught" looking at this website, nor should the experience be toned down for those of us who don't log on here to say "Look at these girls I jacked off to last night nom nom nom!!" I'm not saying those images should be banned, as that would be unfair for those who do log on to jack off, but if those pictures could be automatically marked or something as sketchy images, and we in turn had an option to turn off those said images, but leave on standard images, I think it would make everybody happy. It's not that i need "pictures" it's just that experience is better overall when people have an identity and you can build e-friendships with them, something an avatar and sig provide- an identity (or an e-dentity tee-hee) It makes for a better overall community feel, at least for some.

So let me see if I got this straight:

Beautiful bewbies and booties must be expunged.

But making posts about jaggin' off is A-OK?

:out:

Archived