• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thought about possible lucas trade

Doc Holiday

Ok, now this has been the only place I have really seen the possibility of trading Lucas being discussed anywhere, but I also visit the Panthers MB on the ESPN.com and some random Saints fan came in saying that the Saints are going to Trade Moore for Lucas.

Now with that said I have always gone by the "I'll believe it when I see it" mentality when it comes to offseason moves because until something really does happen, nothing has happened. and unless we throw in a draft pick with Lucas I don't really see this happening but I thought it was an interesting Idea, and was wondering what you guys thought.

Lance Moore 79 catches? Seems intriguing, but it may just be he's a by-product of the most productive pass offense. Look at who was throwing the rock to him there compared to who'd be throwing it to him here.

Also consider the fact that the Saints threw it over 200 times more than we did and had just about as many pass completions as we had pass attempts.

Moore runs good routes and has great hands. With that being said Jake Delhomme is not Drew Brees. Unless their name begins with Marques and ends with Colston I am not interested in any of the saints receivers. As far as Lucas goes. I would let him go for a 4th or 5th rounder.

I don't know why the Panthers would do such a thing.

For one, we don't have a need for another receiver right now.

For another, we'd be trading Lucas to a divisional opponent, where he would have the opportunity of covering Smith all day.

Well, now that I think about it, send him to the Saints. :P

I heard Steve Smith whooping his ass was a blessing

Archived