• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In Myrtle Beach...

YourMomsLover

Bluewater still goes off on Sundays? When I patroled WB it was called Wally's and then Pussers. Their Sunday party was fantastic. That was after "all you can drink till somebody pee's" night at Red Dog's. Clarence Fosters. WB used to be quite fun.

Yup. It's still jamming.

Boat all day, stop by Bluewater for drinks and some eye candy, then head over to Fibbers....unless you have to work Monday morning.

Bluewater still goes off on Sundays? When I patroled WB it was called Wally's and then Pussers. Their Sunday party was fantastic. That was after "all you can drink till somebody pee's" night at Red Dog's. Clarence Fosters. WB used to be quite fun.

I would lose after 4 beers... :(

You would probably get heckled to death.

People know that if they can't hold it, don't drink too many.

using the bathroom and drinking are 2 totally irrelevant issues. whoever thinks that is a dumbass..

I would lose after 4 beers... :(

They used to put a big wall of tape over the entrance to the mens and womens bathrooms so the person who broke through was obvious to everybody. My friends bounced there so they'd just let me out the back door when I eventually had to piss. People in Wrightsville Beach were actually pretty good at it. I could get 8 beers down by the time the tape was busted.

They used to put a big wall of tape over the entrance to the mens and womens bathrooms so the person who broke through was obvious to everybody. My friends bounced there so they'd just let me out the back door when I eventually had to piss. People in Wrightsville Beach were actually pretty good at it. I could get 8 beers down by the time the tape was busted.

I drink so much water that it's just a fight I gave up long ago, and beer only enhances that. if it's like that, I could hold out.

I made up my mind long ago that "breaking the seal" is a myth, and logically, as foolish as following the end of the rainbow for gold.. both are gay and pointless.

unless free beer is involved... then it's a competition.

Archived