• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who are you going for this week Atl or TB?

gorillamilitia13

SAY HAY!!!! Tampa All The Way! :D

SAY HAY! Lets change the 'E' to 'A' cuz Tampa Bay is GAY!

Just messin bud, but ahhhh is that really a chant? ehhh....

I'm pulling for Tampa Bay - the ATL is a scary team with a bunch of unknowns with limited film on some of the key players. I mean Roddy White looks like the next Randy Moss now and I just puked a little in my mouth just typein that. At least we know what Tampa is all about.

Sayin all that, I hope this game ends in a tie and they both lose out the remainder of the schudule. Besides the Giants, I dont want to play ATL or Tampa again in the playoffs.

You can make a case for both. If Atlanta loses and dallas loses one more than we are in the playoffs if we win on Sunday. If Tampa loses and wins the other 2 and Atlanta wins out, we have to win 2 of our next 3 to win the division. If we lose 2 of the next 3, then all 3 teams will be 11-5 and we could be out of the playoffs altogether since we don't own any of the tiebreakers.

So if you root for Tampa you are worried about us losing 2 of the next 3 and just want to land safely in the playoffs. If you think we win at least 2 of the next 3 then root for Atlanta to win so we can win the division.

SAY HAY! Lets change the 'E' to 'A' cuz Tampa Bay is GAY!

Just messin bud, but ahhhh is that really a chant? ehhh....

I'm pulling for Tampa Bay - the ATL is a scary team with a bunch of unknowns with limited film on some of the key players. I mean Roddy White looks like the next Randy Moss now and I just puked a little in my mouth just typein that. At least we know what Tampa is all about.

Sayin all that, I hope this game ends in a tie and they both lose out the remainder of the schudule. Besides the Giants, I dont want to play ATL or Tampa again in the playoffs.

Next randy moss? maybe as good as Donald Driver, but RM is the second best receiver of all time!!

Archived