• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Kasay: Terrible or Great?

Stroupe-a-loop

its an extra 20

No, it's not. The ball is placed at the 20 on a Touchback because that starting field position is further away than from where a player is usually able to return the ball out to. It's a reward. It would've been 19 or less. My point still stands. Are you delusional, or looking for scapegoat?

How do you know if he keeps it in bounds that New England doesn't run it back for a TD or get better field position. Assuming they would get it on the 20 is simplistic logic at best.

How do you know that if he kicked it to the 20 one of our players wouldn't have went down there and forced a fumble and we kicked a FG and won the game? We don't know but we do know he messed up a perfect come back and let them win the game...just my opinion :cool:

Why? Are you both trying out for idiot post of the day??? You are both in the running for sure!!

Oh we idiots because we stating our opinion...I thinks that makes you a idiot because you never learned how to listen to others instead of thinking your words are golden and the end of conversations...:rolleyes:

How do you know that if he kicked it to the 20 one of our players wouldn't have went down there and forced a fumble and we kicked a FG and won the game? We don't know but we do know he messed up a perfect come back and let them win the game...just my opinion :cool:

That is the point Einstein, you don't know what would have happened, so castigating him for the kick is ignorant. He didn't let them come back or win the game. In fact he wasn't on the field while the Patriots are driving down the field or when they made the field goal. The defense and special teams could have easily made a play and stopped the drive but they didn't. Football is a team sport and blaming one person for a loss is plain stupid.

Oh we idiots because we stating our opinion...I thinks that makes you a idiot because you never learned how to listen to others instead of thinking your words are golden and the end of conversations...:rolleyes:

Actually I listen to folks all day and did it professionally for 25 years. I know what you are saying but just because it is your opinion doesn't mean it still isn't stupid.

Archived