• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Kasay: Terrible or Great?

Stroupe-a-loop

You speaking in absolutes...He has been great majority of his career...but just like Lebron in the finals...He choked in the 4th Quarter and everybody clowned him for that so I don't see how Kasay is above that one screw up...and I don't want to hear nobody say..."well the defense should have stopped them" They would've had a better chance if Kasay wouldn't have started them on 40 yard line...

2 cents

You speaking in absolutes...He has been great majority of his career...but just like Lebron in the finals...He choked in the 4th Quarter and everybody clowned him for that so I don't see how Kasay is above that one screw up...and I don't want to hear nobody say..."well the defense should have stopped them" They would've had a better chance if Kasay wouldn't have started them on 40 yard line...

2 cents

The game should never come down to a kick-off (I said kick-off not field goal) though. If the Panthers played the entire game like they did the second half of that game we would have been Super Bowl Champions.

Great, if our defense had played the way they had the entire season then it would not have come down to Kasay's kick-off. Also, being the only original Panther left is portrayal of dedication and for that I will always say that he is Great.

I agree. I believe the defense had the ball on the forty and a minute or so to go. Even with the kick, overtime was totally within reach. Not to mention that John Kasay hit a 50 yarder in that game.

I'm really over the missed FG, a guy like Kasay you really can't replace. A guy who's been here for 15 years, has a lot of Veteran presence and has been a mentor to Smith and many others.

He deserves a fuging statue.

New England mowed over our defense on that last drive. Anyone who thinks an extra 10 yards would have made the difference is delusional, or just trying to find someone to blame, or both.

Couple that with the fact that we wouldn't have been in the Super Bowl had it not been for him, Kasay has is great.

New England mowed over our defense on that last drive. Anyone who thinks an extra 10 yards would have made the difference is delusional, or just trying to find someone to blame, or both.

Kasay has been great.

its an extra 20

Kasay has been a great and clutch kicker for us for 16 years. Yeah he kicked the ball out of bounds in the Super Bowl 8 years ago. Anyone who judges him totally by that one gaffe knows little about football in my opinion.

301kksn.gif

Archived