• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what would you do?

Hawk

here's the scoop...we have this cat...I know...it's not off to a good start....anyway, she's almost 19 years old. She pukes around the house all the time, and craps from time to time too. Mostly it's a major pain in the ass, but now it gets worse.

We are trying to sell our house. So, we are concerned that we clean like fricken crazy, then off to work we go leaving the house empty for the realtor to show during the day and bango, there's a nice fresh puke pile on the floor.

Am I totally a cold hearted fug thinking it's time to take her to the vet for sleepy time? I firmly believe she's far too old to try to repair and this has been going on for quite some time, so we've tried different foods etc.

What say you?

no grizzlies in the immediate area...and no, no polar bears either. Thought for a second to let her out and make her fend for herself, but she's old and has been an indoor cat her entire life...don't think this is an option

I've caught mucho flak over the years for my stance on issues like this, and I don't expect this to be any different...

Pets are all about being a mutually beneficial relationship. We give them food and shelter, they give us love and entertainment. When one side of the equation changes, and the relationship is no longer beneficial, it's time to move on.

In some cases the animal is young and can be re-homed, in your case, that's not an option. Also consider that if you woke up every day puking and shitting yourself how would you feel about your quality of life? You'd probably be looking for a way out.

If it weren't for you this cat would have probably ended up on the street or dead a long time ago. You gave each other some good years but now those are over.

Move on, don't feel bad about it. If you like get a new cat when you get into your new place, and feel good about the fact that you saved THAT cat from a potential miserable life.

Unless the cat is suffering, I wouldn't put it down. You made a committment to that animal when you decided to be its parent. Don't put the cat down just because it pukes and craps on your floor and that incoveniences you.

Again, if the cat is suffering then sure it's time to say goodbye. But otherwise, to ask a group of people if it's acceptable to end your pets life because their daily puke inconveniences you does, in my opinion, make you sound a little bit like a cold hearted f*ck (your words not mine).

One day this world might be run by cats and all I can say Hawk is when you start crapping all over the place (and you will) your cat master will not think twice about putting you down.

Not an easy decission but why not call the vet and see what they say? If they say it is probably time to put her down then you have a clear conscious. I wouldn't bring up the incovenience of trying to sell the house but just that she can't keep stuff down or what does go down comes out the back end at will.

as I thought...both sides of the argument argued well. I hate cats!

she has to be suffering...she's lost a poo load of weight and is pretty much nothing but skin and bones anymore. If it was just once in a while, it would be an inconvenience, but it's always. I am not sure when the last time she ate a meal that didn't come back out, so she's barely hanging on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I went to McDonald's at lunch got a combo for $12. It was ok. The next day I ordered lunch from Cracker Barrel got the broccoli cheddar chicken, steak fries, and 2 biscuits paid $12 with tip. Guess which was better. 
    • QuickBooks File Doctor +1-844-476-5438 is a diagnostic tool provided by Intuit to help users resolve common issues related to company files in QuickBooks Desktop. It is designed to diagnose and repair problems that may prevent users from opening, accessing, or using their company files properly. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll explore what QuickBooks File Doctor +1-844-476-5438 is, how it works, and how you can use it to troubleshoot and fix issues with your QuickBooks company files effectively. To help you fix this problem, we have some resources in this article. But if you need expert help, you can contact us anytime. We have a team of QuickBooks experts who are available 24/7 to assist you. Just call our support line at  +1-844-476-5438. What is QuickBooks File Doctor? QuickBooks File Doctor+1-844-476-5438 is a standalone application developed by Intuit to assist users in diagnosing and resolving issues related to QuickBooks company files. It combines the functionality of two previously separate tools: the QuickBooks Company File Diagnostic Tool and the QuickBooks Network Connectivity Diagnostic Tool. QuickBooks File Doctor+1-844-476-5438 can diagnose and repair a wide range of issues, including network connectivity problems, data corruption, and file integrity issues. Method 2: How Does QuickBooks File Doctor Work? QuickBooks File Doctor +1-844-476-5438 works by scanning and analyzing QuickBooks company files to identify and repair any issues that may be affecting their functionality. The tool employs advanced diagnostic algorithms to detect problems with company files and automatically fix them whenever possible. QuickBooks File Doctor can repair common issues such as network errors, data corruption, and file damage, helping users restore their company files to a healthy state. Method 3: How to Use QuickBooks File Doctor Using QuickBooks File Doctor+1-844-476-5438 is relatively straightforward. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use the tool: Download and Install QuickBooks File Doctor: Start by downloading QuickBooks File Doctor from the official Intuit website. Once downloaded, run the installation file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the tool on your computer. Launch QuickBooks File Doctor: After installing QuickBooks File Doctor+1-844-476-5438, launch the application by double-clicking its icon on your desktop or searching for it in the Windows Start menu. Select Company File: In QuickBooks File Doctor, you’ll be prompted to select the company file you want to diagnose and repair. Choose the company file from the list or browse to locate it on your computer. Diagnose and Repair: Once you’ve selected the company file, QuickBooks File Doctor+1-844-476-5438 will begin scanning it for issues. The tool will automatically detect and repair any problems it finds, such as network connectivity issues, data corruption, or file integrity issues. Follow On-Screen Instructions: Throughout the diagnostic and repair process, QuickBooks File Doctor +1-844-476-5438will provide on-screen instructions and prompts to guide you through the steps. Follow these instructions carefully to ensure that the tool can effectively diagnose and repair issues with your company file. Review Repair Results: After completing the diagnostic and repair process, QuickBooks File Doctor +1-844-476-5438 will display a summary of the results. Review the results to ensure that the tool has successfully resolved any issues with your company file. Verify File Integrity: Once QuickBooks File Doctor+1-844-476-5438 has repaired your company file, it’s a good idea to verify its integrity by opening it in QuickBooks Desktop and checking for any remaining issues or errors.
    • I don't think so. I think once you're measuring electronically, the spot is where the sensor says it is. So if it says half yard short of the line to gain, that's the spot. Now how that works with scrums and the ball moving on two minute drills and poo is anybody's guess.