• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BJ stories...

Darth Biscuit

Friends wedding.

Between the ceremony and the reception.

Thought she could handle the explosion.

I was wrong.

Sprayed the front the the dress.

It was a dark blue dress.

It was obvious.

She was a bridesmaid.

There were pictures.

You can still see it in the pictures.

Friends wedding.

I was wrong.

It was obvious.

She was a bridesmaid.

There were pictures.

that. IS SO AWESOME. Im sorry. But, that is fuging hilarious. :lol:

that. IS SO AWESOME. Im sorry. But, that is fuging hilarious. :lol:

Thanks. She didn't think it was awesome at the time, but I couldn't stop laughing.

Even though she was pissed off (cummed on) I still hit it after the reception.

Friends wedding.

I was wrong.

It was obvious.

She was a bridesmaid.

There were pictures.

pics of stained dress for the lulz please or kill yourself

First time copping dome was from my girlfriend when I was 15, after I busted she spit it on on my sheets (damn!). Right afterwards her parents came to pick her up. While I was saying goodbye at the door, my father went into my room. I walked back into my room to see him making my bed and I hear him yell "What the hell is this!?" I just casually said "You know what it is", and proceeded to brush my teeth and go to bed.

At a party my junior year of high school I got the best head of my life while laying on a bed, and across the room my best friend was pounding some other girl out. So it was good entertainment all the way around. After our business was over, my boy and I crossed swords over the toilet while pounding brews.

Last party of the summer before my freshman year of college before any of my friends had left for school, we had a rager at my boys house. My boy and I targeted the biggest ho who was sexy, and brought her upstairs. At first she was being stubborn saying she wasn't drunk enough, so we asked for a preview and each were sucking on those giant breasts just laughing. About a half hour later, we had her back upstairs on my friends bed. My boy and I just laid back and let her go to town. She was wasted so it was pretty sloppy, and I vividly remember saying "More lips" over and over.

On a cruise my friend and I got dome from two chicks from Michigan just an hour after meeting them. We each had our separate beds, and after that night we saw them a lot but never said a word. G.

Last summer myself and 4 friends met up with some random girls one of my buddies knew. We drove to a secluded camp in the Maine wilderness. After drinking ourselves silly my boy and I were having drinks outside while leaning against a large tree trunk. Two girls followed us out, and the next thing I knew we were each on either side getting blown. Ahh the memories.

If you want to hear some more, just ask :D

Archived