• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting News

NJPanthers12

My buddy spoke to a player on the team that I am not allowed to disclose and he told him that he was joking around the other day with DeAngelo and Johnson. He told DeAngelo that he was going to be a Ricky Williams imposter with number 34 and dreads and Johnson how he couldnt wait to watch Gross and Otah throw him on his ass against Atlanta twice a year, and they both said that they are not going anywhere.

He also said that Davis, Beason, and Anderson, ABC are great friends and they are going to play together until it is out of their hands.

Finally he said the player told him that he loves Steve Smith, but Smith is a drama queen and likes to hear himself talk. On September 12th Smith will be lined up opposite Gettis.

This players also likes Schwartz at G and wants the team to get DT and CB.

Also Richard Marshall is not that liked among his teammates. And for people who are going to question this that he cannot speak to players because of the lockout he can. He is a Panthers employee who works on the business side of the team. He does not work with the players.

He also said that Davis, Beason, and Anderson, ABC are great friends and they are going to play together until it is out of their hands.

Finally he said the player told him that he loves Steve Smith, but Smith is a drama queen and likes to hear himself talk. On September 12th Smith will be lined up opposite Gettis.

This players also likes Schwartz at G and wants the team to get DT and CB.

Honestly that is just as much news as if we were to say ..

Oh those guys look great together and seem to have chemistry they should keep going till they cant anymore.

Vs. OMG Steve needs to stop being such a drama ***** , but i bet you anything he'll play for us again this year.

Vs. Schwartz looked good last year , ya know we should get a DT and a CB ... anyone of us could/have said that on the huddle numerous times ..

Note: Not trying to rag on you or anything , just saying that may not be as big a deal as some of the other things you've told us recently.

Also Richard Marshall is not that liked among his teammates. And for people who are going to question this that he cannot speak to players because of the lockout he can. He is a Panthers employee who works on the business side of the team. He does not work with the players.

Is he the food and beverage administrator?

I spoke to a friend who said that Cam Newton will be playing QB by week 4.

My friend also told me that beers at BOA stadium are $6.

Are you his source?!??

Is he the food and beverage administrator?

you're such a hater cause you're not the one with any info

go hate elsewhere cockboy

you're such a hater cause you're not the one with any info

go hate elsewhere cockboy

Please tell me you are referring to someone else , because as far as I can tell , I was the 1st to pie and rep him for both news things he's told us .. well fug me for having an opinion mr sir..

Please also if you could .. define "hater" for me ?

Truth be told, at this point I don't care if this news is fake or not.

For the record, I do believe it's true, I'm just saying fake news seems to be preferential to no news.

The most crushing feeling on earth is logging into the Huddle to see the same posts at the top of the page that have been there for a week.

Archived