• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just got out of jail.

Floppin

Yo... First off... That's CRAZY... I feel kind of bad for you, okay really bad for u... Anyways, I think thus makes you the first person on the Huddle who's been charged with 4 felonies... For that alone, I'm giving you mad SWAG! As for everything else... It's times like these where u really get to see how fugged up the system really is.it may seem trivial to u now, but I'm giving u swag and pie!

Abs I think everyone should follow suit...

Well technically this makes 12 felony charges in my life, if you add in the 8 from when i was 18-19 of which I was convicted of two. However, these particularly ones I had no part in and I find myself in quite the pickle. Anyhow, I'm spent and need some sleep.

Def got set up... Why did mailman delivered weed to the wrong address if he knew drugs were in there? Probably he had no clue, otherwise he would deliver these drugs to the right address. Means someone left this package on your porch and called the cops. I wont be surprise if a lable on that package is a fake or stolen. Someone really hate you. The person that tipped off the cops is a person that set you up. If you sue them, they will have to release this information in court. Good luck.

You said the return address was for Oregon, was it post marked? Also I would contact an investigative reporter for your area and get this crap on the news with your side of the story. Could be beneficial to you. I hope you do get all this wiped from your record and get rewarded for your troubles.

Archived