• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AMAZING breakdown on BIYOMBO's game (MUST READ)

I read a CNNSI article a day after the draft, and Chris Mannix said Biyombo has the skill set that makes Alexis Ajinca look like Hakeem Olajuwon. He also said that Biyombo doesn't drastically develop offensive skills, that he could be out of the NBA in 2 years.

I read a CNNSI article a day after the draft, and Chris Mannix said Biyombo has the skill set that makes Alexis Ajinca look like Hakeem Olajuwon. He also said that Biyombo doesn't drastically develop offensive skills, that he could be out of the NBA in 2 years.

The guy's smart, athletic, and a dang hard worker. Not to mention he's got a little growth left in him. Don't think so? Just take a look at his face and think about the wingspan to height ratio and tell me he's done growing.

But again, if you do any research you see he's willing to put in the work and smart enough to understand it that he should develop a pretty good offensive game. And if you watch the video I linked, he's got more to work with already than most suggest.

let's hope so. I usually don't put a lot of value on "expert" opinions, but honestly, I did find it interesting that essentially every analyst said he has very poor offensive production. If he sucked in Spain scoring points, I can't imagine him being able to do more here.

A great defender is a great defender...but no one in the NBA plays real defense until the playoffs. And for the bobcats to get to the playoffs, they are going to have to score more than 80 points a game.

Archived