• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets sit down indian style and talk about jimmy clausen

malik

No he is from the hood because he has stated it before.

But even if he hadn't he would still be narrow minded and undereducated.

Seriously take a look at some of his threads.

assuming someone is educated from a message board or because of a thread they makes is narrow minded.

assuming someone is educated from a message board or because of a thread they makes is narrow minded.

Really? what about the PM he sent me in January that was nearly impossible to decipher, something about meeting him at "ma hood in Durham" and using the N word profusely.

Quite ignorant.

Really? what about the PM he sent me in January that was nearly impossible to decipher, something about meeting him at "ma hood in Durham" and using the N word profusely.

Quite ignorant.

that still has nothing to do with his education level.thats all what im trying to get you to see.you can be smart and ignorant at the same time.

Jimmy had the most offensive weapons a QB could have in College. He was seriously overrated. Fox or Hurney didn't do much scouting on him and there was a reason Broncos and all the other teams skipped over him.

Jimmy had the most offensive weapons a QB could have in College. He was seriously overrated. Fox or Hurney didn't do much scouting on him and there was a reason Broncos and all the other teams skipped over him.

yep.

and people wrongly faulted Clausen's ND OL just like people have done w/ David Carr's over the years. QBs who bail and scramble and can't sit in a pocket.....make OLs look like crap. They always bring the OL down SEVERAL notches. Clausen did the same last year.

You give a legit NFL QB Clausen's weapons in college and he would have found a way to beat some teams and have. They have found ways to out score teams with much less than what Clausen had.

There is no one w/ Clausen's resume that panned out. You can throw leprachaun farts and unicorm dreams at him all you want........nothing to suggest this kid will be legit and blindly saying he will be different just has no support.

just dont understand how you assume some ones education level because of what he said on a damn message board. kid you will understand when you get older.

Because to this point he has given no reason to believe otherwise, and with no further basis for which to judge by it becomes irritating to say the least, and i am 28 three years older than you, message boards in general are a joke so i will give you your due.

back on topic Clausen is terrible. however he didn't get a fare shot.

Archived