• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who else is sick of all the gay marriages on TV?

Brokenbad

I haven't seen to many of them. I'm sick of celebrity tv poo in general. Who the fug cares?? I mean seriously, I don't give a fug what (insert movie/music star here) is doing. People gobble this poo up like it's candy.

I haven't seen to many of them. I'm sick of celebrity tv poo in general. Who the fug cares?? I mean seriously, I don't give a fug what (insert movie/music star here) is doing. People gobble this poo up like it's candy.

That just goes to show you how shallow and dense the majority of the population is.

People are so obsessed with "celebrities" (many of whom are forced upon the public) and their Ipads, Iphones, and Androids that they cannot see the world around them.

I refuse to become a "robot" for "The Man"

What are you watching? I rarely see gay people on TV and the last gay marriage I saw on TV was on Friends over 10 years ago. Is it reality TV? I don't watch reality TV because I'm not an ignoramus.

Are you talking about like weddings or just gay couples? Only show I can think of on network TV with a gay couple is Modern Family... and they don't flaunt the being gay part.

Either way, idc... I don't care for TV shows that push any particular agenda. One of the reasons I stopped watching Glee was stuff like that, but the main reason I stopped watching was it sucked.

Archived