• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miley Cyrus is going to the College of Charleston

Hotsauce

• 1 month later...

I guess none of you that are bashing CoC have actually been out drinking in downtown Charleston while school is in? The place is slamming with hotties. That way she wont stick out like a sore thumb. Also about 80% of the students that go to that school are rich as poo so they wont give a fk. Finally the school being small is acutally a good thing. If there is an issue with mass crowds and poo I dont think that would happen with a school that size. GL having 150 people follow you down market street. I can barely walk down it when I have my entourage of 50 following me.

I guess none of you that are bashing CoC have actually been out drinking in downtown Charleston while school is in? The place is slamming with hotties. That way she wont stick out like a sore thumb. Also about 80% of the students that go to that school are rich as poo so they wont give a fk. Finally the school being small is acutally a good thing. If there is an issue with mass crowds and poo I dont think that would happen with a school that size. GL having 150 people follow you down market street. I can barely walk down it when I have my entourage of 50 following me.

I have met or heard of the following either owning a house in Charleston, or frequently vacation here, Bill Murry, Darius Rucker, Alan Jackson, Oprah, Jennifer Annison, Tara Reid, Brandon Frasier, Edward McCain, Andie MacDowell, Mary-Louise Parker (weeds), Chris Rock, Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Philipe, Johnny Depp, Bill Clinton, Sandra Bullock, Mel Gibson, Bruice Willis, and Stephen Colbert, etc...

:jc:

Archived