• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

From the Rocky Mount Telegram: “If Peppers wants to leave, let him.”

Free agency runs up until the Super Bowl (during the playoffs a team can only sign one player a week). Opening weekend is usually when all of the big-name and big-money players get signed.

I have to disagree here. I’m the #1 Panthers Fan, and I’m pretty sure free agency ended last weekend.

I’m so pissed that Hurney didn’t make a big splash in free agency this year. :mad:

I have to disagree here. I’m the #1 Panthers Fan, and I’m pretty sure free agency ended last weekend.

I’m so pissed that Hurney didn’t make a big splash in free agency this year. :mad:

Free agency isn't a period (this isn't Madden) it is where players that don't have a contract with a team are at. A team can sign a player from Free Agency at anytime up until the week of the Super Bowl. Last week is just referred to as Free Agency Weekend because it is the First weekend of the New Season. That's how guys like T.J. are still getting signed.

Well it seems I struck a nerve of one of the six inhabitants of that little sh*t stain of a town

No I don't live there. I am just pointing out that random posts making fun of a town where a particular quote was plucked and linked is lame despite the fact that said post also contains the lyrics of a great song.

No I don't live there. I am just pointing out that random posts making fun of a town where a particular quote was plucked and linked is lame despite the fact that said post also contains the lyrics of a great song.

So then it's the same as saying your "articles" on the Panthers are lame even though they are about a great team....see you have to put it in a way I can understand.

If I dont even know where your backwards ass city is in NC you can shut the f*ck up...maybe you should worry more about what maybelle's cow is doing do the clampetts petunia garden

Maybe you should buy a fuging map. Do you even know where Pepper's grew up and went to school? Nash County. Rocky Mount is part of what county? Nash County. Now do you see why one of our little backwards cities might have something of interest to say?

Oh, and Jerry Richardson also grew up in one of our little backwards towns. Ever heard of Spring Hope? Know what city that's close to? Rocky Mount.

Archived