• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Under Armour Commercial out

dbeat

Can anyone find the particular shoes that Cam is wearing in the video? They look to be Black or Gray on the sides, Electic Green on the bottom, with Dark Pink on the laces. I have scavaged the UnderArmour website looking for them but I can't seem to find them.

The shoes he had on during the quarterback drill were yellow on the bottom. Could be different shoes or the lighting that made them look green.

vdw7k.png

Lord, if only wearing a pair of sneakers could really make one look as fit or be as athletic, we'll be all beating a path to the nearest UA dealer. Talk about "footsteps"...How about stampede..lol

Also noticed that the older athletes like Tom and Rice left the actual workouts up to the young ones. That plyometics move that kid did at the 20 second mark is fierce.

I thought it was weak! There will be more, and He will have a more prominent role in future ones once ^He becomes successful at this level... But he's doing it big. 1 million and free gear... I know I'm jealous...

I'm more excited about the fact that their should be A LOT of Under Armor gear out this year that have the Panthers colors... I love Under Armor stuff... That's all I wear when I work out or do PT in the am

Archived