• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post a pic, any pic.

Jangler

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• You're so cute when you act like you know football, but then ignore anything that doesn't support your opinion.  I read your posts.  You can't hold back on your complete disdain for Young.  I get it, it's your opinion. I don't feel you're being unbiased in your opinion...but that's what makes opinions great. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Knowing your deep disdain for Young, there is no reason to even have a conversation with you about Young, because you're incapable of anything but, "he sucks ass and he's a bust."  
    • Both those charts show Mac Jones was off the charts good, which I find very interesting. 
    • Find out who has the best coverage in the area then find out who has an MVNO using that network that way you can get the best coverage for a fraction of the price. It's Verizon in western NC so I use Spectrum Wireless to get Verizon coverage at a fraction of Verizon pricing.