• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Olsen career highlights

Car123

Hi, new to the boards. Is OLE's jersey going to be 88 or is he waiting on 82 from Gary? I guess a new start in Carolina? I have been his fan since Miami, and will miss him in Chicago.

need to find out so you can update your Olsen 82 tattoo?

last word from Olsen was he isn't switching numbers this year..

Dude isnt much for YAC, but hes one tough SoB makin catches as hes gettin hit or tackled.. Olsen is definately the next jersey I get, cant wait to wear it around my little bro, a diehard Bears' fan...

^^ I do believe he will be keeping 88...

What really impressed me is that he's a great hands catcher, but also really knows how to use his body to secure position and shield defenders.

If he can run block then he's the total package.

Exactly, and that is so critical to being a top receiver. In my eyes, that is where LaFell needs the most work. With his big body, he should be really good at using it to gain advantage over defenders, but too often he doesn't. Speed guys can count on separation, but LaFell isn't gonna blow by defenders.

Olsen is the complete package, great hands, great body control, and excellent speed.

What really impressed me is that he's a great hands catcher, but also really knows how to use his body to secure position and shield defenders.

If he can run block then he's the total package.

don't think we'll see him block much & he won't have to as long as he produces in the passing game

don't think we'll see him block much & he won't have to as long as he produces in the passing game

I actually think he'll do a decent amount of blocking just for the sake of not letting personnel groupings give away what's about to happen. He's not known for his blocking, but I'm sure he's good enough at it to make an array of plays work.

I actually think he'll do a decent amount of blocking just for the sake of not letting personnel groupings give away what's about to happen. He's not known for his blocking, but I'm sure he's good enough at it to make an array of plays work.

i expect that he can block when needed it's just that we may run so many 2 te formations that he might not have to

Archived