• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watkins glen

Happy Ambrose finally got a win. Boris Said is the this biggest POS. He wrecks regulars every single damn time he races. I'm glad Biffle confronted him about it. Too bad Boris was to big of a coward to take his helmet off. Would have loved to see Biffle take some swings at him.

Happy Ambrose finally got a win. Boris Said is the this biggest POS. He wrecks regulars every single damn time he races. I'm glad Biffle confronted him about it. Too bad Boris was to big of a coward to take his helmet off. Would have loved to see Biffle take some swings at him.

You fail bro.... lol at your assumption , go back at watch the post race interview. Biffle is the pussy, not said.

Yeah, Boris Said is a real badass charging at Biffle with his helmet on.

Haha yeaaa that's why he threw a punch while boris was still in his car and when boris came out to fight him he ran behind his crew members. Don't worry when your boytoy comes to the race track with a blackeye you will know who did it.

Boris is a better driver than Biffle will ever be, I admit Biffle is a better stockcar oval track driver than said but any other track or car Boris would dominate Biffle..so saying boris can't drive is a stretch.

Haha yeaaa that's why he threw a punch while boris was still in his car and when boris came out to fight him he ran behind his crew members. Don't worry when your boytoy comes to the race track with a blackeye you will know who did it.

Boris is a better driver than Biffle will ever be, I admit Biffle is a better stockcar oval track driver than said but any other track or car Boris would dominate Biffle..so saying boris can't drive is a stretch.

There are two sides to every story, we have yet to hear Biffle's. If Boris wants to fight him then he should take off the damn helmet. He's a real tough guy with a full face helmet on making idle threats. I may have assumed this altercation had something to do with the wreck Said caused but my point is still that Boris Said races with no regard to drivers running for a championship.

Epic finish today. Congrats to Ambrose and Petty! I'm not sure which side to take on the Said/Biffle issue. I do know that if Said wanted to fight, then he should have taken off the helmet. I like both of these guys, even if Said isn't really a NASCAR regular.

Archived