• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 63: Bobcats@Knicks

King Taharqa

There's less than 20 games left in the season and the Bobcats sit 1.5 games out of the playoff picture behind Chicago. Tonight's back to back in NYC is a MUST WIN IMO. These are the types of games the Bobcats have to learn to win if they expect to be a playoff contender. We've won 5 in a row, we're coming of a big win at home, and we're on the road in a hostile environment against a team that likes to score alot of points. Our defensive intensity needs to be there and our shots have to fall because I can see the Knicks putting up more than 110 points easy. Hopefully we can keep our hot streak going and gain some ground in the playoff chase tonight. GO BOBCATS!!!

going for a franchise record sixth straight win tonight too, i'm pumped

playing good ball, 3 players with double doubles last night....i would like to see a little more Howard, but stick with whats working i guess

Only got to catch a few minutes of the game but the boxscore looks pretty.

I wonder if LB is trying to keep Howard fresh by not playing him. I was going to make a thread stating that the playoff hopes were over about a week and a half ago, but not anymore. Bobcats are killin. Now we're going to have a 6 game losing streak and want to kill ourselves.

Archived