• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam is not ready

The Saltman

nobody's looking good. Cam doesn't look very good. but singling him out isn't going to solve any problems.

the whole team needs a fire lit under their ass. Then again, Washington's looked like worldbeaters this entire preseason. If you think we're gonna be the worst team in the NFL because of this you might as well think the Redskins are winning the superbowl.

Salty you are about to feel the hate that realism brings from the homers...get ready

I dont give a crap about all that. Im behind Cam and hope he is awesome. But he is not looking good. Is the OL playing bad? yes. Is our whole team playing bad? yes. Whatevs

Cam is ready. It's the crappy OL and DL play that is making the Bengals looks like SB contenders. We are getting no frecking pressure on the QB. He is sitting back throwing all day. However, Cam is getting pressured every play. What QB is going to put up good numbers with that>?

I haven't seen Cam throw a single pass that wasn't off his back foot. He hasn't stepped through a single pass all night

I haven't seen Cam throw a single pass that wasn't off his back foot. He hasn't stepped through a single pass all night

OL collapsing and defenders pushing you......isn't the same as just throwing off your back foot. a decent amount of that going on.

Big pass to Olsen and short one early to Smitty weren't off back foot......time given to QB as well

Archived