• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam is not ready

The Saltman

I wouldn't argue with Vince, he actually knows football.

People here don't know what JV is, don't know man v zone, don't know play design theory, think 2 step drops exist, think formation dictates offensive theory, think blitz and zone can only be applied to run or pass, and so on.

Good contribution though, never go after the content, only go after the poster....

When I go after your content and point out inaccuracies, you know that you conveniently ignore them or backtrack to cover your ass. So there's no point in telling you you're wrong, because you will never see it that way. I could give a detailed breakdown of Cam's performance that would be unbiased, but I just don't see why I should waste my time so people can say "LOL HE SUCKXS" and the like. If I took anyone on here with any grain of seriousness aside from Zod and teh Kurb, and I guess Dan Morgan when he was on here, maybe it would be different.

Too many people bashed him for being honest.

The new breed of fans are taking over and making a lot of the good posters apathetic because they know it doesn't matter anymore.

The quantity out terrible posters silenced the quality posters.

I have better discussions with most people over PM nowadays anyway.

Too many people bashed him for being honest.

The new breed of fans are taking over and making a lot of the good posters apathetic because they know it doesn't matter anymore.

pretty much on point..

Too many people bashed him for being biased and ignorant.

Scot made his own bed when he started acting like his theories on eugenics in regards to QBs are "fact" and when he started hurling insults and calling people "stupid" who didnt agree with them. He damaged his own reputation. Id have more respect for him if he could admit he was wrong when he is, but he never does. He's absolute too I guess.

The spread will kill our team. We are built for the run. Our two best offensive players are RBs. If Cam can't learn to work within that and we make a strength a weakness he shouldn't be on the field.

This is what people are missing! It is very unlikely to be successful in the NFL being a eun first offense and running the shotgun/spread... I mean what happened to using out FB as a lead blocker? I posted something on this before...

While I think that type of offense could be better for cam in the long run, I don't think it fits a run first or even a balance attack type of gameplan.

It seems to me that most teams that uses shotgun that often likes to spread the field out with multiple talented receivers and use the short passing game as part of their running game.

If that is true, then it makes me question the signing of D-WIll that much more. Whats the use in having all this $$$ tied up in our RB position if we aren;t going to run a style of offense that fits their style.

I mean if we wanted to run a spread we should've let D'will walk, signed a cheap replacement, and pumped $$$ into the WR position.

This is what people are missing! It is very unlikely to be successful in the NFL being a eun first offense and running the shotgun/spread... I mean what happened to using out FB as a lead blocker? I posted something on this before...

I mean if we wanted to run a spread we should've let D'will walk, signed a cheap replacement, and pumped $$$ into the WR position.

i think you need to do a little research both d-will & j stew ran from single back spread formations in college, in fact the knock on d-will was whether he could be a between the tackles runner or just a change of pace scat back

Archived