• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you think our chances are against Arizona??

cheynehowell

there are 3 scenarios that i think(hope) will happen every game this year.

Double trouble rushes for over 150 yards

Steve smith Catches 100+ yards with 2 touch downs

Or TD and BEASTson just merk everyone that comes close to the marker

as long as that happens ill be pretty entertained for this year atleast, however in 3 years or so if we are not a playoff team ill be sad!

I feel like we will be able to score, I'm just really not sure we are going to be able to stop them. After watching Green embarrass Gamble only God knows what Fitzgerald will do to him. Luckily, they are still shaky at #2 WR just like us, so perhaps our CB problem won't be highlighted. Teams have a lot of similarities now that I think about it. No #2 WR. New QB. Shaky D(although I think their problems are more in the back seven whereas ours are front 4, generally speaking.)

Cam needs not get crazy, but the man needs to run when he gets the opportunity.

I do think Kolb is good for a pick or two, but we have to get in his face and that is a huge question mark at this point in time.

Who's their running back? Doesn't matter. Whoever it is will do just enough to soften up our D, then Fitz will go to work.

Maybe their D isn't that good and people don't expect AZ to win the division, but they are better than us and it will probably be glaring in week 1.

I think the offense will be good for 10-13 points, so unless the defense gets a lot of turnovers, I don't see us matching their total yardage.

We could have one or two players have a decent game, Olsen will probably have 6-8 receptions. If we get D-Will and J-Stew the ball a combined 30 times, then we would have a chance, but if the run game sputters (which seems inevitable at this point) I expect we will lose this road game.

Score? 21-13 Cards. Just being realistic based on what I've seen in camp and pre-season.

Arizona is not very good. They play in a weak division and this is the only reason why they are ever talked about. Fitz is going to get his against any team. I am not worried about him. However, I am worried about our ability to stop the run.

We should win this game, especially at home.

Last night felt like when i found out my gf in hs was blowing the kicker from my rival school. The only thing that I could do to make myself feel better was to get some new strange.

We will brush this off, and we will play good football. God I want to see the Steeler homers feel the way i felt last night

LOOOOOL! WTH is goin on with this?!!!!

Arizona is not very good. They play in a weak division and this is the only reason why they are ever talked about. Fitz is going to get his against any team. I am not worried about him. However, I am worried about our ability to stop the run.

We should win this game, especially at home.

We are not at home, but i agree with everything else.

We're gunna lose, pretty badly too. Wouldn't be surprised to start 1-5 again. We aren't any better than last year. Another rookie QB with the same players around him on offense and the defense seems to have regressed. Unless Cam makes some big strides in the passing game or his running capabilities rival Mike Vick, it's gunna be a long season.

What's even worse...most players were familiar with the scheme last year, and this year it's all brand new so everyones playing catchup. A new coaching staff helps and hurts, so we'll see.

Archived