• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You want to know what is really sad??

cheynehowell

Everett Brown was getting manhandled by a pass catching TE ( Jermaine Gresham) I rewatched the d in the first half play by play and it is unfuging believeable.

Seriously I have never been a Brown hater but after seeing him consistently get turned and pushed back by a pass catching TE...:eek: Rivera will see this and he will never touch the field outside of 3rd down again. Scratch that he should be cut. I finally have to agree with everybody.

Everett Brown was getting manhandled by a pass catching TE ( Jermaine Gresham) I rewatched the d in the first half play by play and it is unfuging believeable.

Seriously I have never been a Brown hater but after seeing him consistently get turned and pushed back by a pass catching TE...:eek: Rivera will see this and he will never touch the field outside of 3rd down again. Scratch that he should be cut. I finally have to agree with everybody.

I agree. I hated the pick (esp. giving up a first for him). He doesn't have the body or power to play the position & it has always showed. He can't even rush the passer, but in run support he looks aweful.

I was high on Rivera, but with some of the things he is doing, I am getting nervous that he will look like a rookie head coach rather than a vet defensive guru.

To 'Vampire the buffet slayer': WTF?! Why all of the hate? This is actually a good topic regarding the state of our beloved Panthers/roster.

I agree. I hated the pick (esp. giving up a first for him). He doesn't have the body or power to play the position & it has always showed. He can't even rush the passer, but in run support he looks aweful.

I was high on Rivera, but with some of the things he is doing, I am getting nervous that he will look like a rookie head coach rather than a vet defensive guru.

To 'Vampire the buffet slayer': WTF?! Why all of the hate? This is actually a good topic regarding the state of our beloved Panthers/roster.

Because he is a tool. They troll around and say this thread is gay and blah blah blah...

But back to the subject in hand....Brown looks pretty bad but the LB's seem out of position alot also, which is why when Brown was blocked there was always a huge gaping hole, but I will attribute that to just learning the system. The LB's can correct their problem ,but Brown is not going to gain HE MAN strength any time soon.

You are right. We do have very good LBs, but they have been out of position & taking bad angles. I think that comes down to the fac that the DL is not creating the usual gaps for the LBs to expose & then they are chasing the RBs instead of hitting them at the point of attack. The gapeing holes are probably our D-linemen acting like floor rugs to TEs & average O-linemen.

The real problem is the GM...trading away picks for guys like E. Brown. Armanti Edwards...this guy would have been on the board in the later rounds...that 2nd round pick is coming back to haunt us...hell Bowers fell to the Bucs in the 2nd round...couldve drafted a Newton and Bowers in the same draft?!?!?!?!? What?!?! Thanks mr. GM

Archived