• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ever get the feeling it just not worth it?

beckersteen

What about your job or school? I swear I'm going to find a different job. Mine has been making me so frustrated lately and I don't like having negativity like that. It's getting old nah mean?

School, well maybe sometimes, but then I think about what'd be doing if I wasn't in school. Then I quickly get over it.

What about your job or school? I swear I'm going to find a different job. Mine has been making me so frustrated lately and I don't like having negativity like that. It's getting old nah mean?

I get it.. dealing with complicated people on a daily basis has me asking this question on a daily basis..

but keep on keepin on.. f**k it, I'm gettin paid and building towards a future where I won't have to work as much as the next person..

The more I go on, the more I began to get the impression that people 90% of people suck on an individual level and 99% of the groups they form are even worse. I've been a cynic since 16 though. As for employment, I learned not to aim too high awhile ago and instead just pursue my passions. Overall, I've coped by trying to live solely in the present moment on not trying to live in a non-existant future.

I've learned over the past few years that life is mostly what you make of it. Some of the richest people still find a way to be unhappy in life and vice versa. Do what makes you happy now and focus on changing what you don't like about life. If you live in constant pursuit of currently unattainable goals and structure your life around that, you will always find yourself doing so in the future. It's the carrot on a string and you can easily become the jackass who finds themselves carrying a heavy burden while chasing it.

I'm liking the good replies, was afraid of trolls haha. I've been working on turning things around and to depend on myself, but at the same time it been so hard. You have to fight for anything good, but if you stand by for sure something will bring you down. That's life.

I used to be 240 pounds. and complain about being fat. My girl friend of four years left me and ended up with my roommate who had been my best friend for the last 7 years. Left that environment, but then ended up in a house of drama with 4 other people (one of which had two kids). A couple of people were on heroin, so I got introduced to the ugly society. Almost lost two friends to overdose. Eventually left that to go back with my parents who just want me to go through schooling. No problem now lol. I've picked up a very healthy diet and work out often. I weigh 170 now. Just gotta keep fighting.

Archived