• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I was wrong

The Saltman

btw, about all the TRD hate and him "not posting," there are many Sundays he doesn't post... last year we wouldn't always hear from him until late Sunday or Monday... not that any of you guys who hate him care I know, but still. I doubt he's hiding because Cam had a good game.

Cam scored as many TDs today as Clausen did all last season.

hopefully next week, Cam gets what Clausen already has: a win in a regular season game. ;)

a win against arizona will need to wait for another year... oh well.

still very excited... Cam looked spectacular... and our receivers were actually getting open, despite absolutely no running game.

There is no denying Cam had a great game. Good for him, hope he continues to develop. We dropped alot of passes too, which was balanced out by the INT we luckily got wiped out.

I can't imagine what our O would look like if he can play like that AND we could actually run the ball. The latter was supposed to be the easier one for us.

btw, about all the TRD hate and him "not posting," there are many Sundays he doesn't post... last year we wouldn't always hear from him until late Sunday or Monday... not that any of you guys who hate him care I know, but still. I doubt he's hiding because Cam had a good game.

He is still banned. Go look in the Vick mentor's Cam thread. Banned.

Archived