• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How does Jimmy Clausen feel today?

Udogg

Just because you don't know Jimmy, doesn't mean there isn't anything to suggest it.

He is well known where we are from, not well liked and hasn't been for a long time.

Nothing in his Panther career to suggest it.

Like I said, hard to hold what a kid does in high school or early college against him forever. Wouldn't want people to hold what I was like early on against me as I grew up. Appeared to be a maturing a ND as well.

Clausen just doesn't have talent to play in the NFL.....I always though his negative character/attitude stuff was overblown.

Well I'm glad you hold one year above the 20 something before that.

You are a forgiving person.

Yet there is still stuff in his Panther "career" that you don't know about and probably never will.

well, if you are going to define Clausen by who he was as a 18-20 yr old.....then you would need to do that to everyone. We would have a lot more douchebags on our team if we didn't acknowledge people grow up. I mean, we judge Jon Beason b/c of who he has proven to be as a Panther......not as the 18-20 yr old in Miami.

Clausen has had lots of chances to react differently than he has while being a Panther....he has handled himself well of the field from what we have been able to see......so that is what I will accept him as.

well, if you are going to define Clausen by who he was as a 18-20 yr old.....then you would need to do that to everyone. We would have a lot more douchebags on our team if we didn't acknowledge people grow up. I mean, we judge Jon Beason b/c of who he has proven to be as a Panther......not as the 18-20 yr old in Miami.

Clausen has had lots of chances to react differently than he has while being a Panther....he has handled himself well of the field from what we have been able to see......so that is what I will accept him as.

Good.

But just because you are unaware, don't assume there is no reason to think otherwise.

i would work night and day if i was clausen. Choose a weakness get the practice squad guys and just work non stop. hire my own coach on the side and go bananas. Cam is a Freak - and i think and beleive Greenbay will learn that next week. Kinda amazing really - Newton just bought him a whole season - to get better. I would use every second of it.

Someone will take a chance on Jimmy, as long as he keeps working hard to improve he will get his shot elsewhere.

I'm thinking Jimmy is feeling much like he has felt through this whole process. If he is smart, he might actually learn something.

Just because he isn't THE guy, why is there a need to trash on him? You can't say the guy didn't try, so why the constant desire to try to belittle him at every step...

To tell you the truth i think jimmy was to scared out on the field after jake and moore throwing all those pics coach fox got into his head so he was to scared to take a chance.

Good.

But just because you are unaware, don't assume there is no reason to think otherwise.

okay, give examples of the Jimmy doing what you claim while a Panther or his last season at Notre Dame.

as my post said, we aren't talking about high school or young Notre Dame Jimmy. Fact is, Jimmy handled himself thus far very well in the NFL despite things crumbling around him. Notre Dame is where you saw that change and maturity take place.

Like I said, don't like Jimmy as a NFL player.....but you can't judge Jimmy on how he was as a 18-20 yr old and then judge Jon Beason strictly by what he has proven to be as a professional NFL player in the NFL. Double standard

Archived