• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No ROTW Award AGAIN!!

L-TownCat

Winning and losing has nothing to do with it, it's all dependent on the fanbase. There flat out aren't enough Panthers fans to beat any team in the league in voting outside of Jacksonville.

I set up a macro that autovoted overnight from Tuesday to Friday, probably logged 15,000 all together. Likely didn't even put a dent in it.

3 interceptions.

THREE INTERCEPTIONS

you guys are dense

do u know that for a fact???

I guess u haven't read a lot of the websites where this kid's name is mentioned. Cam could have no interception and they would have found a reason not to vote for him. People rationalize why their continued hate Mike Vick is due to what he did to some dogs. Those who hate Cam seem to look for any reason to hate him and that's sad.

do u know that for a fact???

I guess u haven't read a lot of the websites where this kid's name is mentioned. Cam could have no interception and they would have found a reason not to vote for him. People rationalize why their continued hate Mike Vick is due to what he did to some dogs. Those who hate Cam seem to look for any reason to hate him and that's sad.

I'll save this for when Cam has an actual good game and wins the award

Archived