• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A little love for Ron Rivera

Mojoman

I really do enjoy listening to Rivera's press conferences. I admire his "look you in the eyes" demeanor and generally gives a candid answer to most questions. He is also both demanding and supportive of his players. Light years better than Fox and Sieffert... Its also great to hear his personal delight in trying to beat his old team da Bears. "Like playing against your brother, you want to win, but dont want anybody to get hurt". Good luck Ron.

I really do enjoy listening to Rivera's press conferences. I admire his "look you in the eyes" demeanor and generally gives a candid answer to most questions. He is also both demanding and supportive of his players. Light years better than Fox and Sieffert... Its also great to hear his personal delight in trying to beat his old team da Bears. "Like playing against your brother, you want to win, but dont want anybody to get hurt". Good luck Ron.

Rivera seems to be a regular guy, it is true. But what I like most is he seems willing to play a wide open offensive game - it is fun to watch.

watch a Broncos press conference

I posted a link to one in the Rivera Press Conference thread. At about four and a half minutes in, he says "the other team practices too" :lol:

I'm hoping by season's end a lot of the teams that interviewed him and passed are kicking themselves.

Archived